Did you know:
- Women comprise one in five new HIV diagnoses in the United States; according to the CDC, 468,000 women in the U.S. are eligible for PrEP?
- In focus groups, many women have expressed that family planning clinics are preferred locations for conversations about PrEP?
- Family planning providers can play a critical role in reducing sexual transmission of HIV in the United States by integrating PrEP into their practices?
Want to learn more?
HIVE is sponsoring a discussion via Google+ Hangouts on Air. PrEP champions from various family planning clinics will share lessons learned & discuss the way forward for integration of PrEP into Family Planning Services.
Join us *live* for a discussion via Google+ Hangouts on Air:
October 31st, 2016
9am PT/11am CT/12 noon ET
Panel participants include:
- Abigail Caldwell, Planned Parenthood Southern New England
- Alissa Perrucci, ZSFG Women’s Options Center
- Brenda Wolfe, Planned Parenthood of Illinois
- Chelsea Iwamoto, Planned Parenthood Mar Monte
- Lisa Stern, Planned Parenthood Nor-Cal
- Dominika Seidman, UCSF New Generation Health Center
- Shannon Weber, HIVE
- Moderated by Yamini Oseguera-Bhatnagar
- Have questions for our panelists? Ask them *LIVE* during the event via YouTube comments or text 415.842.2722
- Not sure what a Hangout on Air is? Check out this one
- Can’t attend live? Register to receive a link to the archive
- Need more info? Email Yamini at email@example.com
Join the Conversation at #WheresMyPrEP